We are actively recruiting for a number of research positions. Watch this page for current and forthcoming available positions with CARES, the C4T research group, the CLIC programme, and AMPLE.
C4T is CARES’ main research project. We employ researchers from chemical engineering, biotechnology, chemistry, biochemistry, information engineering, materials science and metallurgy to work on lowering the carbon footprint of Singapore’s chemical industry.
PIPS is an industry-funded project under the Pharma Innovation Programme Singapore (PIPS) programme. The project aims to synergistically and strategically bring together public sector research capabilities and domain expertise of the pharmaceutical industry to enhance productivity and operational efficiency within Singapore’s pharmaceutical sector through leveraging novel manufacturing technologies and data analytics.
AMPLE is a collaborative programme between CARES and NTUitive to advance the development of nanomaterials. The project will develop both software and hardware infrastructure that supports higher efficiencies and productivity of nanomaterials, commonly used in antimicrobial coatings, energy storage devices and composite materials. There are expected to be industry collaborations and a spin-off company created in Singapore.
CLIC is a collaborative research programme between the University of Cambridge and NTU focused on improving support for lifelong learning and cognitive agility. The programme launched on 1 October 2020 and is looking to employ researchers from the fields of neuroscience, psychology, education and other related fields.
Pharma Innovation Programme Singapore (PIPS)
1) Research Fellow: We are looking for 2 candidates with excellent background knowledge of process modelling and theory; ideally, including knowledge of OntoCAPE and process ontologies. The candidates will develop chemical process models and in simulations. Specifically, to model processes related to the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, such as multiphase batch and continuous synthetic chemistry reactions, crystallisation, tableting, etc, using tools such as Matlab, gPROMS, Aspen Custom Modeller, or similar. See more
1) Chemical Process Technician: The ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring and controlling chemical processes in a manufacturing environment to ensure safe and efficient operations, maintain accurate records, and troubleshoot any issues that arise. This is a one-year contract extendable following satisfactory performance. See more
2) Quality Control Technician: The ideal candidate will be responsible for inspecting and testing our products to ensure they meet the established quality standards, identifying any defects or issues with the products, and providing recommendations for improvement. This is a one-year contract extendable following satisfactory performance. See more
Centre for Lifelong Learning and Individualised Cognition (CLIC)
1) Research Assistant (Young Adults Cognition): We are seeking a Research Assistant to conduct data collection and management, and participant recruitment. The candidate will also conduct analysis on the research findings, literature reviews for publications, and contribute to the production of research reports. See more
2) Research Assistant (CLIC): We are seeking a Research Assistant to conduct data analysis of collected datasets, assist with participant recruitment and cognitive testing, and set up brain imaging protocols. The candidate should have prior experience with machine learning, data analytics, and producing research reports. See more
3) Research Assistant (Cognitive Flexibility in Adolescent): We are seeking a Research Assistant to conduct literature reviews, interviews, survey preparation, and assisting with quantitative and qualitative processing and analysis. The candidate should have experience in these activites and with behavioural testing and cognitive experiments. See more
4) Research Associate (Cognitive Flexibility in Adolescent): We are seeking a full-time Research Associate to conduct literature reviews and interviews, construct, evaluate and administer surveys, liaise with school personnel, and assist in quantitative and qualitative processing and analysis. The candidate should have excellent organisational skills and be interested in research at the intersection of neuroscience, social science, education, and cognition. See more
5) Research Fellow (Cognitive Flexibility in Adolescent): We are seeking a full-time Research Fellow to support research activities focusing on social and societal factors that influence cognitive flexibility and learning among adults and adolescents. The candidate with lead and manage research processes such as participant recruitment, survey constriction, analysis of data and findings, and dissemination of outcomes to peer-reviewed publications of international standing. See more
6) Research Fellow (Neuroimaging and Cognition): We are seeking a full-time Research Fellow to support research activities on cognitive flexibility and learning, and training-related brain changes among adults and adolescents. The candidate will perform computational modelling and analysis of neuroimaging and behavioural data from cognitive and related domain tasks, develop and implement neuroimaging data analyses pipelines, conduct analysis of data and summarise research findings, and liaise with other workgroups on multi-modal analyses. See more
7) Research Fellow (CLIC): We are seeking a full-time Research Fellow to support research activities on neuroimaging and training-related brain changes in adults. The candidate will perform computational modelling and analysis of the neuroimaging and behavioural data from cognitive and related domain tasks, develop and implement neuroimaging data analyses pipelines, conduct analysis of data and summarise research findings, and develop and implement data transfer and curation protocols. See more